- Entrepreneurs must lead the startup community.
- The leaders must have a long-term commitment.
- The startup community must be inclusive of anyone who wants to participate in it.
- The startup community must have continual activities that engage the entire entrepreneurial stack.
- Entrepreneurship is a local phenomenon.
- Entrepreneurs follow local entrepreneurs.
- Local networks thicken over time.
- Entrepreneurial demand is high for peer-based learning and networking.
- Different programs reach different entrepreneurs.
On that endnote, its time to go see what we can do about localising the StartRail map to cover DigitalMakers and Silicon Coasters on the Hunter + Central Coast regions of NSW, building on some of our earlier focus on CoWorking spaces. Come help us grow the pipeline of diverse digital destinations to create new futures from. Let us know who you think ought to be on a Hunter+Central Coast map in the comments block below, or tweet us.